Monday, November 28, 2011

Cricut and Wishblade Dust covers

So I have ventured into a new crafty item. I have decided to try my hand at making covers for my Cricut and my Wishblade. I actually think they turned out pretty good. I definitely like the Cricut ones the most. So I will be selling some of the Cricut ones at my Holiday boutique on December 3, you will have to stop by and take a look!

Here are some photos:
This is my wishblade cover

This one is lined with pink flannel

This one is also for my wishblade so I can have it match my cricut

This one is lined in black

This is the cricut cover

You can't really see this well but I put a pocket on the side for my blades and gypsy cord

This is lined with black as well.

I am off to make more in different patterns. Can't wait to see how they turn out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment