Thursday, February 2, 2012

CTMH update

Ok, so it has been awhile since I have posted. Still haven't gotten this blog thing down, I will try to keep it up to date with the latest information so you can come to this for some much needed information. With that being said here is the latest and greatest information on Close to my Heart to date.

A new catalog is out and active! YEAH! So you can contact me to get your own copy or you can go onto my website and view it there.

Here is the stamp of the month for February:

You can have the for just $5 if you place and order of $50.

The content Campaign for this month is 5 for free. What a great deal! Haven't tried out studio J yet? It is free to try and the only time you have to pay is when you are ready to order the prints. So try it out then  order the Studio J 5-pack and get 10 for the price of 5!

All these items can be purchase through me directly or through my website. Contact me today for more information. Or if you would like to sell these amazing product contact me and I can show you how to sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment