Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween decorations, projects and goodies

So now as we move into fall and Thanksgiving I thought as I am taking down my Halloween decorations I would share what I created for the holiday.

Here is what I did with my mantel this year. This looks much better in person!!

Here is a little closer up

I used Close to my Heart creative blocks and paper to make these blocks. They turned out pretty cool!


Each side is different

In this photo you can sort of see how the bats look like they are coming (flying)  off the wall.

This was the back. oops the spider fell off the web. Glue!! I need GLUE!

The kids and I like to make goodies together for the family so here is what we gave away this year.


These have oreos in them-yum!

These are the witches hat cupcakes we made

and packaged.

The kids decorated some additional cupcakes as well.



Here is the skeleton brownie that we made. 

Most of the goodies we saw on pintrest!

No comments:

Post a Comment