Monday, August 19, 2013

3 for 20 Workshop

Yes, finally I am up and running again. I have put together a workshop for you to come and make three layouts for only $20. What a bargain! As an added bonus if you aren't able to come to the actual workshop you can still order the kit and make the layouts on your own time!


Here are the layouts that you are going to be making:




Here is layout one. This layout features the For Always paper pack. (The white blocks are highlighting where the photos go.)





Here is the second layout. This layout features the Chantilly paper pack. This is a great layout for numerous options. I will be using it for some Mother's Day layout so I stamped my label with a Mother's Day stamp. Yours will be blank to do whatever you would like to do with it. (also note that patterned paper is double sided so if you want to add a little variety (with pink) you can also flip the paper)








This is the last of the three layouts. This too uses the Chantilly paper pack. (I will be using this for my Easter photos so I am featuring an Easter title. If you would like me to include the Easter or a Spring title please include that in your kit order or I will leave it out)





What is included in your kit: I have cut out everything already so all you need to do is distress as you would like and glue and assemble the layouts.

What to bring/need: Glue, 3D foam squares, ruler (for placement)


Make sure you sign up for the workshop today or order your kit now! Time is limited! 

Contact me through the email tab above if you don't already have my contact info.



No comments:

Post a Comment