Friday, January 30, 2015

Come Scrap, Shop, Do a Workshop Project

Since this is my first event of the year I thought that I would start big and try to do a little for everyone! On Saturday, February 7th I invite you to come over anytime between 10am-5pm to come shop, scrap or work on a workshop project that I have prepared.

Shop- I will have all my inventory out for you to go shopping. Stamps, paper and much more!

Scrap- Need some down time to visit and work on some of your scrapbooking stuff or Valentines gifts? This is a great opportunity to get away from the distractions of home and get some stuff done. You are welcome to stay a couple hours or the whole day-its up to you. Just let me know if you are coming so I have enough tables set up for those who want to scrap (space will be limited, so save your space now).

Workshop/kit- I have put a workshop/together for you to work on. I do need to order supplies ASAP so please let me know if you would like a kit. Kit includes two two page layouts and three Valentine's cards for $20. (You are welcome to just order the kit to work on at another time.) You are welcome to come at anytime between 10-4 to work on the workshop kit.

Here are the photos of the workshop items.



Layout one


Layout 2




Here is one of the three cards that we will be making. I will post the other two cards soon.


Ideas are based off layouts created by Tamatha Jenkins and Two Scrap Friends. Card based off of original design by Lisa Stenz.

Materials used:
Heartstrings paper packet
Heartstrings complements
Enamel Hearts
White Daisy cardstock
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

Artfully Sent Cartridge

(All Close to my Heart items)




No comments:

Post a Comment